April 20, 2007

recess

slash and rip, tear a'blunder
I hug your essence to me
your thrashing seems to soothe
your violent tremors, so luscious deep
but what is this?
I attack and you radiate benignness?
even god-for-fucking-bid......love?!
this is so wrong....
didn't you get the manual?
the one with instructions for victims?
that one, you know....
that outlines your required reactions?
where you're supposed to suffer
and wail at your misfortune?
why then do you rejoice?
this is so disturbing
let me try again....

DAMN YOU!
nono, nono
don't you dare laugh at me!
FUCK YOU!

look!
Look!
At!
You!
there you are relishing
my contamination....
there is something fundamentally
wrong with this picture
hmmm, and I must admit
I seem to like that in a person
ok ok, I give in
let's play!

No comments: