November 13, 2007

the vacuum’s gnaw

a call
out of the mind
of an abyss gone rampant
while running blessedly through
the fields of remark

on my way
to a moment encircled
by all views
what to you
does my pause accomplish?
i have nothing to offer
such a lambent query of requital

should i halt....for thu
you who have no delineation
no boundary left
or structure of assumption?

you made me pivot my intent
inward
through the core
deeper than that familiar voice
and now I channel the void
that has no tongue

there is nothing to hear
here in the vacuum
why do you answer?

there is nothing sincere
here in the wildness
why do you linger?

there is nothing to volunteer
here in the collective sigh
why do you besiege?

i shudder along with the cryptic child
who flinches from shadowed pulses
that linger long veins
flush with remembered perplexity

those embryonic enigmas
embedded too deep to make my own
is this what you call to
when you surpass this hermetic shard?

No comments: